Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Mendeley for Research Groups

I had just recently joined a research group in our school. This is an interdisciplinary research group and we are working on two research projects involving sustainability, disaster risk management, management science, and institutions management. To start off we are trying to build a repository for the research group. My colleague introduced Mendeley to us. It seems to have good reference management system and file sharing mechanism! As my colleague says, it's the i-tunes for research.

I am optimistic with it, my only reservation is that I have grown too comfortable with using EndNote for my referencing. But Mendeley seems to have an equally good referencing system too... If our group's repository works out, then I might completely migrate to using Mendeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment